Since 2002, Public Affairs Ireland has been offering specialist bespoke training events – conferences, seminars, in-house training and accredited programmes – to professionals across the public sector. PAI is now seeking to recruit two Education and Training Administrators to join our expanding team, based in our centrally located office in Dublin 2.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of PAI’s open training programmes and events. Reporting to, and under the direction of PAI’s Education and Training Development Manager, the successful candidate will have a key role in supporting the delivery of PAI’s bespoke training events and accredited education programmes for PAI’s public sector client base.
Within this role you will be required to foster and maintain good client & stakeholder relations through the effective administration of PAI’s training events schedule.
Key role responsibilities:
- Supporting your Line Manager in the effective planning, implementation and conclusion of all Open PAI training programmes.
- Moderating PAI’s online training programme of events (courses & seminars).
- Manage all programme administration
- Event and Venue Management
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients on our online and in-class training programmes.
- Supporting our trainers and expert speakers in the effective delivery of course material.
- Providing a point of contact for feedback, queries pertaining to accreditation and general student guidance on PAI’s course content and training schedule.
- Managing the distribution, collation and report analysis of course material (feedback, accreditation details etc.)
- Manage the update of PAI’s (CMS) online learning platform (Moodle)
- Provide a key role as PAI’s representative at our popular training events.
Key skills required for this role:
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· Assertive and professional when dealing with challenging issues.
· Proven success in the delivery of results
· Experience in maintaining and building enriching business relationships
· Excellent organisational skills, including multitasking, time management and meticulous attention to detail
· Willing to be flexible and open to change
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, content management systems (Moodle) and cloud-based communications platforms (Zoom, MS Teams etc.)
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join PAI’s largest business area, to advance, and develop their skills in this professional learning and events environment. Experience in learning and development would also be advantageous.
The starting salary for the position is €28,000 per annum.
This is a full-time role based from our offices in Dublin 2.
Details for submission of applications:
Closing date for submissions: 2pm, Monday 25 July 2022
Applicants wishing to be considered for this role should submit both an up-to-date CV AND short cover note stating why they would like to be considered for this role, outlining how their skills align with the requirements for the role.
Applications should be emailed for the attention of Jenny.