We are looking for a new Marketing & Business Development Manager to join our team.
Public Affairs Ireland (PAI) established in 2002 is a leading provider of Training and Development to the public and private sector in Ireland. We consult with Government Departments and companies, assess corporate and staff learning needs, and create bespoke training programmes to meet defined objectives. We share information and expertise regularly through our weekly updates and blog featuring contributions by many of the country’s leading figures in their sector. PAI also organises and hosts annual national conferences on topics and themes of national and international importance.
Our mission is to foster, encourage and meet the need for a culture of continuous learning in the public service and private sector in Ireland. PAI works with a public interest philosophy and have sustainability at the forefront of all that we deliver.
The successful candidate will manage the marketing mix and play a key role in the development and promotion of training programmes, new products and national conferences. This is an office-based role located at 14 Clanwilliam Place, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2.
Salary range for the position is €35,000 – €40,000 per annum commensurate with experience. With a Bonus structure based on achievement of set goals.
- Understand and achieve marketing priorities and commercial targets as agreed and set by senior management.
- Work with PAI team members and clients to understand customer needs and maximise return and growth rate across the existing customer base.
- Identify and expand PAI’s target market and develop programmes and initiatives to reach new prospective customers.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and plans, manage marketing budgets and oversee the creation of marketing materials and content.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with Government department and key account client stakeholders and partners.
- Manage and update the company website and oversee social media strategy, content creation and calendar.
- Oversee the companies e-learning products and digital, video, PR and communications strategy.
- Oversee and manage a database of new and prospective clients.
- Report regularly to management with marketing and commercial updates and important market and category trends and developments.
Experience and skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business development/Sales or related field.
- 3 years of relevant experience ideally across the areas of campaign marketing, social media, digital marketing, business development and project/data management.
- Experienced with CRM system and capable of working across IMAC, Mailchimp, Adobe Acrobat, Powtoon, and Articulate type platforms.
- Knowledgeable in creating customer profiles, journey building, audience management, web tracking and pipeline management reporting.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in political, public and current affairs.
Details for submission of applications:
Closing date for submissions: 5pm, March 3rd 2023
Applicants wishing to be considered for this role should submit both an up-to-date CV AND a cover note stating why they would like to be considered for this role.
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org