This new series consists of pre-recorded 50 – 60 minute training programmes delivered by one of our expert and industry experienced trainers and will be delivered in video, audio format and text to support our learners.
Following the lecture, and to map learning objectives to learning outcomes, students are given the opportunity to complete a short 8-10 multiple choice questionnaire (MCQ). Each of our trainer developed MCQ’s are designed with built in answers so that the students can get an immediate result.
PAI’s individual topic eModules have been designed with our client’s professional development in mind and allows students to build on their skills and knowledge of each subject and progress up our eModule ladder, from beginner to advanced modules. Upon completion of the eModule students will also receive an auto generated CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Certificate.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. CPD is a holistic approach towards the enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout a professional’s career.
On Demand Training recognises the modern learner and puts employees in charge of their own learning journey while also allowing organisations to measure the success of the learning outcomes for their employees.
Here are just some of the benefits of PAI’s e-learning modules:
- A huge range of focused online courses
- Flexible online studies that fit in with your lifestyle
- Training delivered by an industry recognised training provider
- Better attention to recorded lectures: no need to rush when note-taking
- Accessibility: beneficial for students who are hard of hearing, students with different learning needs and will also assist students who do not come from a traditional learning background.
- Our scripts can be translated into other languages for non-native English speakers where required.