Since 2002, Public Affairs Ireland has been offering specialist bespoke training solutions – conferences, seminars, in-house training, and accredited programmes – to professionals across the public sector. PAI is now seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our expanding team, based in our centrally located office in Dublin 1.
The successful candidate will assist with the development and execution of email marketing and social media campaigns to promote our multi-award-winning training programmes and national conferences. The successful applicant will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Chief Operations Officer.
- Market Research
- Maintain up-to-date archives of all marketing files.
- Data management in line with GDPR.
- Update the PAI website.
- Assist with copywriting, artwork, and webwork
- Cold Calling
- Competitor Analysis
- Potential Sponsor Analysis
- Ad hoc office duties as required
Experience and skills required for the role
- 1-2+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to organise and to prioritise workload
- An understanding of the training market is an advantage, but not essential
- Social media knowledge and experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of desktop publishing (InDesign and Canva) desirable, but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to lead in one of PAI’s key business areas, to advance, and develop their skills in this professional environment. This busy and varied role requires the successful candidate to have a background in learning and development and project management.
The starting salary for the position is €28,000 per annum.
This is a full-time role based from our offices in Dublin 1.
Details for submission of applications:
Closing date for submissions: 2pm, Friday 5 November 2021
Applicants wishing to be considered for this role should submit both an up-to-date CV AND a cover note stating why they would like to be considered for this role, outline how their skills align with the requirements for the role.
Applications should be emailed for the attention of Emma to firstname.lastname@example.org