About our Emotional Intelligence workshop
Research shows convincingly that Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is more important than IQ in almost every role, and often more important in leadership roles. No matter how well you complete tasks, you’re not developing your own potential unless you demonstrate Emotional Intelligence. When you boost your EQ, you become better able to manage yourself and others towards peak performance. Teams often find emotionally intelligent leaders more approachable and effective.
What is Emotional Inteligence
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to become aware of our emotions, identify how we react in problematic situations and ensure that our emotional response is appropriate and no bigger than any situation dictates.
In this programme Leading with Emotional Intelligence you will learn how to:
- Explore the brain and understand how our emotional responses have evolved
- Identify your stress triggers and empower you to avoid an ‘Emotional Hi-jack’
- Deal with conflict effectively
- Achieve the best outcome in team projects
- Build up resilience, manage stress and improve your overall well-being
- Cultivate Emotional Intelligence in your personal and professional life
- Set realistic goals and achieve your true potential
This workshop will benefit anyone that wishes to improve their work performance and/or advance their career. You will learn through interactive presentations by an expert instructor with experience of the Irish public sector context.
Did you know?
PAI offer all of our courses as In-House programmes. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.