How to Facilitate and Chair an Effective Meeting
The Covid pandemic has changed the face of the working world and we now find ourselves either leading or being part of a team that is both working onsite and remotely. Team meetings still need to take place to include all team members, regardless of whether they are in the same location or not and meetings need to continue to be as productive and inclusive as possible.
This practical and engaging half day seminar will equip attendees with the skills to facilitate effective meetings, both onsite and online. Attendees will examine how to prepare effectively for meetings. They will learn how to chair productive meetings that generate new ideas and boost creativity. Attendees will leave the course with a set of tools they can use to get the best out of meetings.
- The role of the facilitator/chair
- Key skills for managing effective meetings
- Planning for an effective meeting (hybrid and onsite)
- How Groups Work
- Making meetings work: create a thinking environment
- Identifying a facilitation methodology to match the situation
- Conducting the facilitated session
- Developing focused questions
- Managing the meeting
- Planning next steps
- Skills practice
This practical and engaging half day seminar is essential for any professional who has to facilitate or chair meetings within their role.
Did you know?
PAI offer all of our courses as In-House programmes. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.