2-Hour Online Workshop
“We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves’ (Galileo)
About this Workshop
This interactive and practical 2 hour online training workshop focuses on the core knowledge and skills you need to be an effective facilitator. Effective facilitation skills can be used to powerful effect in a wide range of organisational processes and settings including – stakeholder consultation and engagement workshops, strategic planning workshops, and leadership and management of complex groups and meetings.
Who will this programme benefit?
This programme will be particularly useful for HR managers, employee relations managers and change agents. It will also be useful for managers and leaders who are responsible for leading and facilitating complex groups and projects.
What is covered in the programme?
The programme will focus on the following:
- The skills and qualities required to be an effective facilitator
- Understanding group behaviour and dynamics
- The nature and impact of unconscious bias
- Designing different types of facilitation events
- A case study – planning an effective facilitation event