Full Workshop Details
Date: Monday, October 16th 2023
Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
CPD: 6 CPD Hours
Method of Delivery: Online
Participants are introduced to the intricate world of emotional intelligence (EI) and its pivotal role in determining overall well-being, as well as professional and personal success. With a scientific grounding in neuroscience, this training provides a comprehensive blend of theory, research-backed insights, and practical exercises.
Attendees will embark on an exploratory journey starting with an understanding of the four domains of EI and its profound connection to success in both personal and professional spheres. As the course delves deeper, attendees will be equipped with proven tools to amplify their EI, complemented by relevant insights from the world of neuroscience.
Highlighting the symbiotic relationship between values, purpose, and EI, this workshop aims to empower participants. They will be motivated to craft and pursue value-driven goals, amplifying their overall sense of well-being and fulfilment.
- Understand the pivotal role of emotional intelligence in influencing both personal and professional accomplishments.
- Identify your inherent strengths and areas for growth in emotional intelligence.
- Apply actionable tools and methodologies to enhance your emotional intelligence capabilities.
- Grasp the profound insights that neuroscience offers about human well-being.
- Intensify your self-awareness and employ strategies to counteract and transform self-limiting beliefs.
- Define and resonate with your core values and purpose, laying a foundation for a more purpose-driven and fulfilling existence.
- Establish and chase goals anchored in your intrinsic values and purpose, setting the stage for enriched life experiences.
Patricia Tiernan is the Founder of Leap Coaching, a qualified Executive and Career Coach, Ex-Apple Talent and Acquisition Specialist who has experience working in Ireland, the US, France, China and New Zealand. Patricia is a member of the Association for Coaching, with a Master’s in Personal and Management Coaching and a Degree in Business Information Systems. She has extensive experience in coaching people from entry to senior level, including Public Service, Multi-Nationals, Third Level Education, and the Pharma and Technology sectors. She is passionate about supporting clients to live more fulfilling lives, particularly in their careers.
All of our open programmes can also be run on an in-house basis. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.