The aim of this half day seminar is to give participants a platform to explore how they manage their time. It gives them an appreciation of how time when proactively managed can be used to achieve personal and organisational objectives more efficiently and effectively. Participants will explore how they contribute to overall performance and consider how they can achieve key results by approaching work in a structured manner through effective planning and prioritisation.
- Planning: establishing an effective remote working strategy
- Work priorities as part of overall organisational contribution
- Self-Assessment of Time management – ‘What’s on your Plate?’
- Stephen Covey: Time management matrix
- Pro-active prioritising, controlling and scheduling of incoming tasks
- Dealing with time thieves/interruptions
- Setting achievable goals and measurable targets
- Identify ways to create and save time
- Develop more effective organisational patterns
- Identify your time management strengths and weaknesses
- Reduce or eliminate low-return tasks
- Learn how to set measurable targets and devise realistic plans
Your course tutor
Our trainer is an experienced trainer, facilitator and coach who specialises in the areas of leadership, communication, sales, negotiation and customer engagement. She set up her own training consultancy 16 years ago and since that time has provided consultancy, training and facilitation services to organisations within both the public and private sectors. She helps organisations bring about real change by designing company-wide workplace interventions customised to suit specific needs.
Full Course Details
Title: Time Management and Prioritising your Workload
Date: Thursday, June 16th 2022
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
CPD: 3.5 CPD Hours
Method of Delivery: Online
In order to progress their learning, those who complete this seminar may be interested in the following training:
All of our open programmes can also be run on an in-house basis. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.
Multiple Delegate Discount
3+ Delegates – 5% Discount
5+ Delegates – 10% Discount
10+ Delegates – 15% Discount
To avail of our multiple delegate discount for 3 or more delegates, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and details of all those you wish to book. All those you wish to book on must be booked at the same time.
For 1 or 2 attendees, manually enter in the number of tickets you wish to purchase below.