Full Course Details
Date: Monday 12 February 2024
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
CPD: 3.5 CPD Hours
Method of Delivery: Online
The aim of this half day seminar is to give participants a platform to explore how they manage their time. It gives them an appreciation of how time when proactively managed can be used to achieve personal and organisational objectives more efficiently and effectively. Participants will explore how they contribute to overall performance and consider how they can achieve key results by approaching work in a structured manner through effective planning and prioritisation.
- Establishing an effective remote working strategy.
- Understanding work priorities and organisational contribution.
- Self-assessment of time management.
- Utilising Stephen Covey’s Time Management Matrix.
- Proactive prioritisation, task control, and scheduling.
- Dealing with time thieves and interruptions.
- Setting achievable goals and measurable targets.
- Increased awareness of time management techniques.
- Improved ability to save time through planning and prioritisation.
- Enhanced organisational patterns for better time management.
- Identification of personal time management strengths and weaknesses.
- Reduction or elimination of low-return tasks.
- Development of measurable targets and realistic plans.
- Guidance from an experienced trainer in leadership, communication, sales, negotiation, and customer engagement.
Our trainer is an experienced trainer, facilitator and coach who specialises in the areas of leadership, communication, sales, negotiation and customer engagement. She set up her own training consultancy 16 years ago and since that time has provided consultancy, training and facilitation services to organisations within both the public and private sectors. She helps organisations bring about real change by designing company-wide workplace interventions customised to suit specific needs.
All of our open programmes can also be run on an in-house basis. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.