Please note: In Person Delivery: This will take place in the Grand Canal Hotel, Dublin 4.
Date: Wednesday, April 24th 2024
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
CPD: 3 Hours
PAI are delighted to announce an extraordinary opportunity for you to enhance your public speaking and presentation skills thought an immersive, live training experience. Get ready to unleash your full potential as a speaker at our highly anticipated Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Training Seminar, taking place online vie Zoom.
At PAI we understand the immense value of face-to-face interaction and the impact it has on your professional growth. That’s why we have carefully curated this seminar to be an unforgettable event, where you will have the chance to learn, practice and network in a vibrant, live setting.
This live seminar offers numerous benefits including:
- An engaging and interactive atmosphere whereby participants can engage directly with the speaker, participate in group exercises and receive personlised feedback.
- Real-time demonstrations of powerful presentation in action as our guest speaker demonstrate their techniques and shares live examples, allowing you to grasp the subtleties and nuances that make a presentation truly remarkable.
- and in-person networking whereby attendees can connect with like-minded professionals from across the public and private sector who are eager to enhance their presentation and public speaking skills, forge valuable connections, exchange ideas and build a network that will support your growth long after the seminar concludes.
Your Masterclass Speaker
Anthony Garvey, 2023 Toastmasters International UK Public Speaking Champion.
Anthony has 30 years’ experience working in international public relations, ranging from technology and telecommunication blue chips to educational and local government organisations.
He spent 9 years as Head of PR for Psion plc, during a period of rapid change as it evolved from a start-up to a FTSE100 company.
In 2001, Anthony returned to Ireland where he established Quinn Garvey PR, which provides public relations and marketing services to small businesses in the UK and Ireland.
Anthony is an award-winning presenter and public speaker and is the 2023 Toastmasters International UK Public Speaking Champion. He is currently President of Shilling Speakers Toastmasters club.
Anthony has also written seven children’s books, including the popular Gravespeakers series for 8-12 year olds.
Do you dislike delivering presentations?
Maybe you have to do it as part of your job, but you REALLY don’t want to?
Or perhaps you simply want to manage your nerves when speaking in front of an audience?
Delivering persuasive presentations is a skill which can be taught and developed. It can make a real difference to your career prospects. On this half-day course, we will provide you with a safe space to practice and improve. And afterwards, you will feel more confident standing in front of an audience and people who hear you speak, will notice an improvement in your presenting abilities.
Topics that we will cover:
- Building a winning structure for your business presentation
We will share with you the techniques to develop your presentation from a blank sheet of paper to a fully blown presentation. We will cover the importance of an effective opening and powerful closing and describe how to develop the key message of your presentation.
- How to manage nerves and tackle stage fright
Even the most seasoned speakers are nervous before a big presentation. We will teach you some tried and tested tips and techniques to manage your nerves so you can concentrate on delivering to your full potential.
- Top tips for giving a business presentation
We will walk you through everything you need to make a successful presentation, with a checklist for preparing in advance, advice on dealing with unexpected issues and the importance of post-speech and presentation contact. You’ll learn techniques to improve your performance and build your vocal projection and we will encourage you to vary your voice, including pausing, to emphasise your key message.
After the workshop you will have the skills necessary to:
- Open and close a presentation effectively;
- Create stories which people remember;
- Manage if you lose your way during your presentation;
- Make better use of your voice, body language and eye contact;
- Answer questions well after you have finished your presentation;
- Connect with your audience;
- Adapt presentations of any length to any audience size;
- Understand your speaking strengths and areas for improvement;
- Deliver more compelling, engaging and effective presentations.
Who should attend
This half-day course is aimed at people who want to improve the quality of the presentations they give as part of their working lives.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to experience the trans formative power of live presentations skills training. Elevate your communication abilities and leave a lasting impression on any audience.
Spaces for this in-person event are limited, so we encourage you to secure your spot early. Register now by clicking the BOOK NOW button below or for further information contact our office directly at (01) 8773910.
Invest in yourself, amplify your influence, and become a masterful speaker. We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting live training experience.
Attendees will receive CPD Certificate for their participation of this half day programme. This certificate will accrue participants 3 CPD hours. Certificates will be issued electronically to participants following the training event.
All of our open programmes can also be run on an in-house basis. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.