Full Programme Details:
Duration: 3 day programme
Method of Delivery: Blended Delivery
Day 1: 7th March 2024 (In-person ¦ Grand Canal Hotel)
Day 2: 14th March 2024 (Online)
Day 3: 20th March 2024 (Online)
CPD Aligned: 18 CPD hours
*Price includes* Training materials, CPD certificate and lunch and refreshments on Day 1 of our programme.
It is an exciting and challenging time to work in HR and to manage people as we consider how significantly the world of work has changed in the past three years. Initially, there was a rapid adaptation to remote working, and then, more recently, organisations have continued to develop blended working arrangements in an environment of reduced labour supply and skills shortages.
PAI’s Certificate in HR Management has been adapted to respond to this challenging and changing environment, and align with 2023 HR trends including:
- Developing and adapting workforce planning, recruitment and selection practices to improve talent management
- Improving equality, diversity, wellbeing and inclusion – to comply with legislation/ codes of practice and improve the employee experience.
- Developing and implementing blended working arrangements – to comply with law/ codes of practice and respond to employee needs.
Designed for HR professionals and people managers to develop their knowledge and skills to deliver results through people in their organisations, this course is highly practical, grounded in best practice, and based on the extensive experience of our trainer in professional HR practice in the public sector.
On completion of this programme, participants will have:
- a sound knowledge of HR models, strategy and functions
- a knowledge and understanding of the policy and legal framework governing HR in the public sector
- a very good practical understanding of key areas of HR – workforce planning, recruitment and selection, performance management, employee relations, employee wellbeing, learning and development
- developed experience in using a range of tools to develop HR initiatives and policies to support their organisations in achieving objectives
Who Should Attend?
This programme will be particularly beneficial for:
- People Leaders
- Professionals working within HR and Training (L&D) Departments in public sector organisations
- Line managers/ Middle Managers who have people & change management responsibilities
- Professionals who want to build their knowledge and skills because they are interested in working in HR.
Evaluation & Validation
Informal Validation via Multiple learning interventions are built into this programme, including: case studies, self-assessment, group exercises, role plays and presentations are used throughout the course and customised to meet the specific needs and experience of HR managers in the public sector.
Accreditation Attendees will receive a continuing professional development (CPD) certificate on successful completion of the programme.
All of our open programmes can also be run on an in-house basis. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.