As part of our Corporate Governance Update Series of Seminars for 2022, PAI is delighted to announce our NEW Boardroom Simulation Workshop – Crisis and Risk Management.
This half day Boardroom Crisis Simulation and Risk Reputation Training workshop will focus on sustainability issues and the challenge for Boards in ensuring that sustainability programmes are fit for purpose, complied with, and delivered in an ethical and transparent way, and well communicated with key stakeholders to ensure advocacy.
What to Expect from the Workshop
- Overview of key sustainability trends
- Summary of key reputational risk factors arising from sustainability that organisations should be aware and cautious of
- A look at how organisations can mitigate the impact of these reputational risks
- Ensuring that sustainability programmes and ESG factors are aligned with the expectations of key stakeholders
- Bringing stakeholders on their sustainability journeys by creating advocates, not sceptics.
- How stakeholder expectations are evolving in response to ESG trends – An analysis of past, present, future requirements.
- An overview of the factors influencing stakeholder expectations.
- The inherent risks of not meeting stakeholder expectations.
- The methodology for designing and implementing a sustainability strategy that meets or exceeds internal and external expectations.
- The art of stakeholder listening and the critical role that it is playing in sustainability strategy development.
- Categorising sustainability issues to determine which should be addressed and prioritised.
- The value of vision, purpose, and ambition setting as part of the strategy development process.
- The power of creating ambassadors responsible for driving a culture that supports and drives sustainability.
- The importance of transparency and authenticity in a world where greenwashing is no longer accepted.
- The process of bringing stakeholders on the journey as a means of breaking down barriers to success
- The challenges and risks that organisations encounter along the sustainable transformation journey
For the simulation element of the workshop , the delegates will be broken into two groups and put into breakout rooms. They will be given a sample organisation each to work with, the focus being on sustainability, and they will have to outline what they feel are the risks associated with the scenario, taking the below points into consideration
- Identifying the key sustainability linked reputational risks for your sample organisation
- Identifying and examining opportunities to deliver behavioural change, so that stakeholders are supportive and not opposed to sustainable change initiatives.
The groups will then come back into session and will discuss the outcomes, how they dealt with them and will guided by expert advice from our trainer as to how they should have or did deal with the scenario.
It will provide a great opportunity for peer learning and also for networking opportunities due to the nature of the session.
Robert Brown is a Director in Reputation Inc and has been with the business for over nine years. He has experience across all aspects of reputation management and is a specialist in corporate communications, investor relations, and stakeholder management.
Robert also has extensive experience in reputation evaluation and he is the business’ Reputation Intelligence lead in Dublin.
Robert is particularly active in devising and implementing materiality programmes, working with clients to identify the key priorities and trigger points for their stakeholders.
Full Course Details
Title: Boardroom Simulation Workshop – Crisis and Risk Management
Date: Friday, March 11th 2022
CPD: 3 CPD Hours
Method of Delivery: Online
All of our open programmes can also be run on an in-house basis. For more information, see our page on In-House Training.
Multiple Delegate Discount
3+ Delegates – 5% Discount
5+ Delegates – 10% Discount
10+ Delegates – 15% Discount
To avail of our multiple delegate discount for 3 or more delegates, you must email email@example.com with the name and details of all those you wish to book. All those you wish to book on must be booked at the same time.
For 1 or 2 attendees, manually enter in the number of tickets you wish to purchase below.