Collaborating in Remote Teams
Build a highly cooperative and successful team with this 1-day online workshop.
This 1 day online programme has been specifically designed with existing intact teams in mind. The aim of the online workshop is to explore the effects of personality on team collaboration in a virtual working context. It equips participants with the awareness, knowledge and skills to collaborate effectively and form team synergies while working remotely.
Through the lens of Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) this programme aims to help individuals understand their needs, preferences and reactions to the working from home protocol. A key element of the design of this programme is exploring how individual preferences impact the performance of the team as a collective and identifying practical strategies that can be applied to enhance team performance.
MBTI focuses on four critical themes:-
“It’s a lively day with plenty of interaction between facilitator and team participants.”
• Each team member will identify their own preferences and MBTI profile
• Participants will explore their level of comfort working in isolation – heaven or hell?
• Practical exercises will highlight how the preferences play out in scenario playing
• Participants will identify how similar or different they are and the consequences that arise from the distribution.
• What should team Stop, Start or Continue?
• How does the team leader’s type influence the team dynamic?
• How can the team apply the learning to their everyday functioning ?
• Action Planning
Build a highly cooperative and successful team with this 1-day online workshop. It promises to be a lively day with plenty of interaction between facilitator and team participants.
For further information on this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your interest in the next cohort of this programme, email email@example.com
Alternatively this course may be delivered as an inhouse course (either online or in-person). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.