Data Protection Conference: 25th March
|Public Affairs Ireland invite you to our Data Protection Conference ‘Horizon scanning for 2015 and the implications of Data Protection Reform’.
We are delighted to announce that Minister Dara Murphy and the newly appointed Data Commissioner, Helen Dixon will provide keynotes speeches.
This year’s conference will focus on:
- Data Protection in Ireland and the Government’s key priorities for 2015
- The remit and focus of the Data Protection Commissioner
- The sign of things to come – the EU Regulation for General Data Protection – an update and implications for data controllers and individuals across Member States
- Achieving compliance now and into the future – some practical guidance on meeting legal obligations
- Personal information and the provision of services – who judges how much information is too much
- Data Protection milestones in 2014 and the landscape for 2015
This is an interactive conference including workshops on compliance for data processors.
To view the invitation click here.
To reserve a place please click here or call 01 819 8500.
This conference is kindly sponsored by Arthur Cox.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!