Public Affairs Ireland is delighted to announce the publication of the fully updated PAI Directory of Government & State Agencies 2013.
Whether public sector, private sector or interested citizen, the directory is the perfect reference point for information on our ever-changing public service and the Irish Government. The 2013 edition also provides a concise overview of the EU, in time for Ireland’s EU Presidency from January to June 2013. This concise guide will be useful for those coming to Ireland during the Presidency.
Detailing the roles and functions of each Government Department, the directory’s convenient and compact format provides a concise guide with a considerable amount of practical information. Completely updated for 2013, this is a relevant and accurate guide to:
- The background, responsibilities and location of each Government Department
- Biographies and contact details for all Government Ministers and Ministers of State within each department
- Biographies and contact details of all Opposition Spokespersons in the corresponding portfolio
- Details of all Oireachtas Committees including the biographies of chairpersons, role and members details
- Biographies of Secretaries General of Departments
- Organisational charts for each department and details of the relevant divisional structure and personnel
- Details of agencies established under the aegis of each Department
The Public Affairs Ireland Directory is published in a convenient softback edition – all subscribers to the Directory also get access, at no additional cost, to an online version that is updated quarterly and can be viewed remotely.
The PAI Directory is available now at €24.95 (includes VAT @ 13.5%) plus €3.50 postage for PAI subscribers or €29.95 (includes VAT @13.5%) plus €3.50 postage for non PAI subscribers.
Attractive discounts are available for multiple orders from organisations.
To order your copy, please click here.